Fantasy Masters (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Color to play with

5 posters

Go down

What is your favorite color to play with?

What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_lcap33%What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_lcap17%What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_lcap17%What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_lcap33%What is your favorite Color to play with Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

What is your favorite Color to play with Empty What is your favorite Color to play with

Post  Pocketst Sat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm

I've decided to play with metal. I like the adding of powerful items.
Pocketst
Pocketst
Admin

https://fantasymasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Color to play with Empty Re: What is your favorite Color to play with

Post  nery123 Wed May 06, 2009 5:36 am

my main color is green but i have metal and earth decks too Cool
nery123
nery123

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Color to play with Empty Re: What is your favorite Color to play with

Post  Galeonas Wed May 06, 2009 7:59 pm

I use red i saw green and earth, red seems nicer to me.
Galeonas
Galeonas

http://www.last.fm/user/Trajan20/

Back to top Go down

Post  .SIBERIAN. Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:49 pm

I like playing with fire, because besides the berserker skills, there's magic attack against ideal low HPs, and anti magic spells, ideal to play against decks earth, metal and green.
.SIBERIAN.
.SIBERIAN.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcland Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 pm

At the moment since im still new and low level mostly a Water Deck, Though im currently looking to blend some Dark and Metal or maybe Fire and Metal.
Arcland
Arcland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down